We are thrilled to announce that we are opening for in-house dining this Friday the 10th of July and we are now taking reservations.
The health and wellbeing of team and guests is our top priority and we approaching reopening of Fishbone with that as a guiding principle. In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our takeaway service, we are implementing new procedures:
- re-configuring seating to meet social distancing guidelines
- hand sanitisers are displayed for our staff and guests
- we are continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- we are reinforcing staff hand washing routinely
- allowing contactless payments
- allowing to pre-book and pre-pay your meal in advance ( saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- due to reduced capacity and Covid-19 procedures we are limiting dining time to 1 hour 45 minutes
- providing QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device
- introducing our reduced menu
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food. For everyone who is not yet ready to re-join the public sphere, we will continue to offer our Click & Collect Menu with as election of our most popular dishes that we believe will travel well to you at home.
to reserve your table please call us on 01 536 9066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org