We are thrilled to announce that we are now taking reservations for outdoor dining starting on the 7th of June.
We will be open Wednesday - sunday for lunch and Dinner
Reservations can be made by calling us on 01 5369066 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The health and wellbeing of team and guests is our top priority and we approaching reopening of Fishbone with that as a guiding principle. In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our takeaway service, we are implementing new procedures:
- re-configuring seating to meet social distancing guidelines
- hand sanitisers are displayed for our staff and guests
- we are continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- we are reinforcing staff hand washing routinely
- allowing contactless payments
- allowing to pre-book and pre-pay your meal in advance ( saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- due to reduced capacity and Covid-19 procedures we are limiting dining time to 1 hour 45 minutes
- providing QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device
- introducing our reduced menu
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food. For everyone who is not yet ready to re-join the public sphere, we will continue to offer our Click & Collect Menu with as election of our most popular dishes that we believe will travel well to you at home.
to reserve your table please call us on 01 536 9066 or email us at email@example.com
Click and Collect Menu
Due to apopular demand we will be continuing to offer our Click & collect menu. We want to make sure that each and every guest can enjoy Fishbone experience during this time. We understand that not everyone is ready to return to the public sphere just yet and we want to ensure you that our takeaway service is here to stay so you can enjoy restaurant-quality meal at the comfort of your home.